Your wedding day Schedule
The more time you have the less you will stress, the more relaxed you will be, the better you will enjoy your day, and the better the pictures will be!
Stress Free Schedule
There is not secret, you can not extend the time (well….technically you can , but not on earth). If you try to compress to much thinks, back to back, on a to short schedule, you have a high risk to run all day, and not enjoying your wedding. The same for me, if I want to create amazing pictures, creative one, I need time ! Like in every creative field!
That’s why I have decided to offer a LOT of hours for you wedding day, starting from my smaller package, so you don’t have to run. Visite my price page for more information.
The day of you wedding I am here for you, do complete a good job.
Tips to define your perfect wedding day schedule
Plan some Room
Plan some room in between things, don’t forget the time to pack-up and travel between the locations.
Found some exemple of timeline on our website.
Exemple of a wedding timeline for the photos
- Make-up and hair: 2 hours (or more)
- Details (Dress, Jewels, etc): 30-45 min
- Reveal the Dress: 10 min
- Dressing: 15 min
- Pictures with the bride’s maid: 20 min
- First look with the parents: 15 min
- Getting ready for the groom (including details): 45-60 min
- Pictures with the groomsmen: 20 min
- First look bide and groom: 15 min
- Bridal Party: 30 min
- Family (depending how many people): 20-50 min
- Couple session: 1 hour or more if you want go on severals locations
- Ceremony: 30-60 min
- Cocktail hour: 1-2 hours
- Diner and Party: totally up to you !