Answer to Frequently asked questions
COMMONS QUESTION MAGAZINE SUGGESTED YOU ASK YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
- Do you do destination weddings?
- How many pictures do you deliver?
- Do you work with good quality equipment?
- Do you retouch all pictures?
- What happens if you have an accident just before the wedding?
- How long before we can have the pictures?
- Are pictures really copyright-free?
- How much does your service cost?
- What is the Web Gallery, how does it work?
- Question to ask before hiring a photographer
RELATED TO THE D-DAY
- Is there any travel subsistence?
- The D-day, when do you start taking pictures?
- How much time do you need?
- Should we prepare meals for you?
- What happens if it is a rainy or snowy day?
- Our wedding venue is very dark, is it a problem?
- In the evening, can you make a projection of all the pictures you took during the day?
YOU DIN’T FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
SEND ME A MESSAGE
I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOU