F.A.Q. ANSWER TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I have gather the question that comes the most often bellow. Some require short answers, some long answers.
It begins with the getting ready and finishing at the end of the day.
That’s why my smaller package starts with a 10 hour of coverage.
During the first part of the getting ready (hair, makeup, etc.) I shoot details, and then I capture you and the bridal party.
That could be very intense memories if you are surrounded by your closest fiends.
Beyond that, I charge $0.50 per miles.
For instance, St. Cloud is located at 65 miles from Minneapolis. So for covering a wedding in St. Cloud, I would charge the 5 miles left.
For a long distance, please ask for a specific quote.
For a 10-hour coverage, I can provide 800 to 1200 pictures. For a more complete answer, check the dedicated page on FAQ.
Check the retouch page for more information.
I first correct them, then export them in. TIFF for local adjustment.
Finally, I export all pictures in High Definition JPG.
That’s the final files you will receive.
You will receive all your image through a web gallery, without watermark in the best quality (HD).
I use multiple camera bodies (so back-up equipment), high-quality lenses with a large opening, off camera flash and more.
If you are interesting check a list of my gear page (from the FAQ).
I upload the remaining images a few weeks later—depending on the total quantity of work—with a contractual maximum of nine weeks after the ceremony.
That said, I usually deliver the pictures 3 weeks after the event.
Besides, I have a personal artistic activity.
I would be happy to recommend you some videographer.
I work in partnership with some of the best wedding photographers, so if I’m not able to testify on your special day, one of those will.
But if you want me to change my styling to match someone else, then I may not be a good fit for you.
If you book me with a 2nd shooter, one of us will be in charge to realize a slide show while the other will keep covering the evening.
COMMONS QUESTION MAGAZINE SUGGESTED YOU ASK YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER
- How much cost your service?
- What is the Web Gallery, how does it work?
- Question to ask before hiring a photographer
RELATED TO THE D-DAY
- How much time do we need? Timeline.
- What happens if it is a rainy or snowy day?
- Our wedding venue is very dark, is it a problem?
- All you need to know about our photobooth
- The last tips before the wedding day!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR PHOTO SESSION
- All about engagement session
- Can we plan our photo session another Day?
- How long is a photo session?
- Where should we go for our photo session in the Twin Cities?
- What about a rooftop session in The Twin Cities?
- Where should we go for our session in Rochester?
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR SESSION
MY WAY OF WORKING
- Black-and-white or colors?
- Do you work with a assistant or another photographer?
- What is the quality of the prints?
- What is the French way?
YOU DIN’T FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
SEND ME A MESSAGE
I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOU!